Conferences & Trainings for Professionals
Mar 23, 2023 - 4:30 PM to 7:45 PM
Erinkelly Connell, MSEd., LBA, BCBA
Elementary, Middle School, High School
Teachers, BCBAs, Speech Pathologists, BCaBAs, LMHCs, Psychologist – Licensed, Psychologists – School, School Leaders, Social Workers
Apr 19, 2023 - 9:00 AM to 12:15 PM
Preschool, Elementary, Middle School, High School
Teachers, Speech Pathologists, LMHCs, Psychologist – Licensed, Psychologists – School, School Leaders, Social Workers
SPRING CONFERENCE - REGISTER TODAY!
Dr. Kotrba is a nationally-known expert and speaker on children with Anxiety Disorders, especially the identification and treatment of Selective Mutism.
Continuing Education Provider
Family of Kidz Conference Services is approved by the following professional organizations as a provider of Continuing Education:
- New York State Education Department (NYSED) Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE)
- New York State Education Department (NYSED) State Board for Mental Health Practitioners
- New York State Education Department (NYSED) State Board for Psychology
- New York State Education Department (NYSED) State Board for Social Work
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- New York Physical Therapy Association (NYPTA) - CEUs issued on a conference by conference basis
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
In addition, Kidz Conference Services is approved by the New York State Education Department to provide the mandated Training in the Needs of Students with Autism workshop.
Staff Development & Training
Kidz Conference Services provides comprehensive, hands-on trainings to assist in the development of state-of-the-art quality programs. Modules are designed to provide a thorough understanding of Autism Spectrum Disorders and effective methods to foster the development of skills and improve behavioral functioning. All modules are developed to meet the specific needs of each team member within the district program.
Our training modules include:
- Principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Educating Children with Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Developing Effective Language Goals
- Functional Behavior Assessments
- Aggression Prevention & Management
- Maximizing Strategies for Natural Environment Teaching